I’m Hajar, American Moroccan living in Scotland.
This blog will document my attempt to lower my carbon footprint on earth by reducing my waste, finding alternative eco-options, growing some of my own produce, consuming mostly plant-based foods, and transitioning to a happier, healthier and simpler lifestyle.
Welcome to my e-corner where I share “real-food” recipes, eco-friendly and affordable DIYs, tips, adventures and anything in between that may stimulate positive vibes and strike my fancy.
I enjoy cooking, cycling, camping, hiking, diving, swimming, travelling and being outdoor in the nature. Also, I can’t go without saying I LOVE animals and wildlife.
I hope you follow me on my journey to live a more meaningful and sustainable life, and that you will be inspired to begin yours. I upload posts on my blog and videos on YouTube channel weekly, and pictures on my Instagram regularly.
MEET THE FAMILY
- Hilarious and has no idea
- Always late
- Has two different eye colors (Heterochromia)
- Intelligent creative goofball
- My brain thinks too fast for my mouth lol. I struggle to verbally get all my ideas across
- Always the “granny” in the room
- Youtube junkie
- Facial contortionist
- Scotland’s worst guard dog- too friendly
- Snow leopard-like markings!
- Dogs’ supermodel
- Faster than a speeding bullet
- Very protective yet so loving
- Major Alpha!
- The fastest eater after his papa aka Ken
- Climbs ladder