My skin doesn’t just dry up in the winter, it sheds like a snake y’all lol. This rich night cream is my ultimate skin saviour and I’ve been using it for more than 2 years!
Equal part of the oils and butters
- Shea butter
- Coconut oil
- olive oil
- Tea tree oil– helps a lot with acne
- Lemongrass essential oil– or any e.o
- In a double boiler, melt the oils and butter
- Remove from heat and put in the freezer for 30 mins to allow the mixture to harden
- With an electric beater, whip the mixture for 3 mins or until you get a “whipped cream”
- Add tea tree oil and the essential oil of your choice
- Beat the mixture a bit more
- Store in a glass jar
- You can change the oils and butters I used with any other that suits your skin best. However, to be able to whip the mixture, you have to use a mixture of a liquid oil e.g. almond oil, Argan oil, sunflower oil, avocado oil with a butter/ hard oil at a room temperature e.g. coco butter, Mango butter.
- If you really can’t be bothered, just melt the oils and store it lol.
- REMINDER: This is a NIGHT cream. It contains essential oils that should not be exposed to sunlight at any time.