Need a refreshment? This beverage will keep you BUZZING!
This syrup is the sweetener for the beverage.
- 1 cup white granulated sugar- Or any other sweetener
- 1 cup water
- Over medium-high heat, add all the ingredients to a saucepan.
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved in the water.
- Allow it to cool down before you use it.
- 1 cup lemon juice- See Pro-tip below
- Cold water
- 1 cup simple syrup
- Handful of fresh mint
- Add all the ingredients together and stir.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness and sourness to your liking- Add water or syrup.
- Enjoy with ice cubes.
- Instead of 1 cup of lemon juice. You can peel 2 lemons and add water. Blend and strain and use the liquid as the base. I find this method helps you get the most of of the lemons.