Am I the only one who thinks this winter lasted for decades?! I’m so ready for the joy and freshness that spring brings.
Let’s get cracking with a Mediterranean inspired brunch and beverage. Try to purchase the ingredients plastic-free to keep your tummy and planet happy!
Serves: 1 person
Time: 5-10 mins
2 slices of toast- Any kind of bread would do
1 chopped tomato
1 handful of chopped cucumber
1 handful of pitted and halved olives
1 tbsp of lemon juice
Hummus- Check out my Hummus recipe
- Place your toasts on a plate and spread a generous layer of hummus.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Place the mixture on top of the toast.
- Garnish with cilantro.
♦MINT & LEMON TEA♦
1 handful of fresh mint
2 slices of lemon
Sweetener- honey/ maple syrup/ coconut sugar
- Place all the ingredients in your favorite mug.
- Pour boiling water on top- Add a sweetener if you desire.
- Enjoy and zen out!